Applications Open for the Canada Digital Adoption Program
Applications are still being accepted for the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP).
The CDAP can help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or help digitalize your business’s operations.
The program offers two grants:
The Grow your Business Online grant helps small businesses take advantage of e-commerce opportunities.
- You can access a network of e-commerce advisors for advice and support
- You can get up to $2,400 to buy new e-commerce tools
The Boost Your Business Technology grant helps small and medium-sized businesses adopt new digital technologies.
- Use a free digital assessment tool to evaluate your own digital readiness
- Get up $15,000 to consult a digital expert and develop a digital adoption plan for your business
- Get up to $100,000 in interest-free loans from the Business Development Bank of Canada to implement your digital adoption plan
- Leverage a subsidized work placement to bring on a recent graduate or student to help with your digital transformation.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact:
The International Trade Branch
Canada Digital Adoption Program
Telephone (toll-free in Canada): 1-800-328-6189
Telephone (Ottawa): 613-954-5031