Conference Postponed Until Further Notice
The safety of our members is a top priority. Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health announced the Government of Alberta is asking organizers to suspend mass gatherings for any events (with the exception of places of worship, grocery stores, airports and shopping centres – though this is subject to change) where there is an expectation of 50 people or more. As a result the May 7-8, 2020 Alberta Magazines Conference is on pause. AMPA will provide updates as circumstances unfold.
We wish you all well during these challenging social and economic times.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit alberta.ca/COVID19 for daily updates.
- NEW! Thursday The Solution Room
- New! Friday Breakfast Breakout Session
- Celebrate the province’s finest writers, editors, designers, photographers and more at the Alberta Magazine Awards Gala.
- Choose from 15 multi-track sessions over two days and get ideas and insights from industry thought leaders at three keynote presentations
- Discover the latest trends and innovations from visiting industry partners
- Join the conversation at @albertamags #AMC20
Bigger ideas. Deeper insights. Endless possibilities.
Become a Sponsor
Be part of the story.
Make your brand a vital part of western Canada’ s largest magazine industry gathering.