Submission Costs and Deadlines
Early Bird entry deadline: Jan. 28, 2022 at 4PM
Entry deadline: Mar. 11, 2022 at 4PM
Early Bird fee: $50 per entry
Regular Fee: $60 per entry
Achievement Guidelines: Magazine of the Year
- Nominations are eligible from any self-described magazine with a head office in either British Columbia, Saskatchewan or Manitoba that abides by ad-edit guidelines (View these guidelines https://albertamagazines.com/membership/member-guidelines/code-of-reader-advertiser-engagement/).
- The nomination form requires information about the magazine: (including the editorial mandate, audience, staff positions, frequency, circulation and distribution); and a summary of the magazine’s achievements during the past year.
- Nominations require four copies of two issues published in 2021 that demonstrate the publication’s best work mailed to the AMPA office at King Edward cSPACE #390, 1721 29 Avenue SW. Calgary, AB T2T 6T7 by March 18, 2022.
- To submit, print magazines are required to have produced at least two issues during 2021.
- AMPA reserves the right to use the winning nomination materials in the awards program for exhibit, educational purposes, online and/or in a publication of collected work, but not for sale or profit.