Magazines Canada's Online Marketing Guide
As new social media channels emerge, e-commerce expands, dynamic online ad products launch and websites and apps multiply, there have never been so many marketing opportunities available—or so much competition for attention. How does your magazine stand out and engage with your readers online?
In Magazines Canada's new Online Marketing Guide, a free, member-exclusive resource now available for download, you'll find expert knowledge and practicable digital marketing strategies for Canadian magazines—as well as case studies sharing what's worked for other publishers.
From search and social media to email and digital content, you'll discover the latest developments in online marketing and come away with tips, options and outlines for your magazine’s marketing plan.
The guide covers:
- Today's online marketing environment: online acquisition options for magazine marketers, including search ad remarketing and reaching custom audiences on social
- Growing and mining subscriber lists: why you should take a closer look at your target audience
- Search marketing: helpful links for SEO and SEM techniques that will help consumers find your magazine’s online content, apps and subscription offers
- Social media marketing: how to make the most of unpaid and paid social media campaigns
- Email marketing: maximize your website traffic, subscription acquisitions and ad revenue—without falling foul of CASL
- Partnerships and PR: how content sharing partnerships can help new readers discover your brand
- Trends in digital marketing: what to expect in 2015 and beyond
Plus, a helpful compilation of links to a slew of excellent, usable resources on online marketing for publishers.
To access the complete Online Marketing Guide, click here, and enter the username and password provided below.
For more information, visit magazinescanada.ca.