Graphic Design Intern
T8N Publishing is seeking a Graphic Design Intern from January/February through May 2018. The qualified intern will report to the Senior Designer and be responsible for assisting with any and all aspects of creative production. The successful candidate will build both technical and professional skills that will benefit him or her in the job market. This person is expected to take direction well, be a team player and contribute actively to his or her role at T8N Publishing.
T8N magazine is committed to delivering compelling content about the people, stories and issues that make St. Albert not only a Top10 city to live in but also a dynamic community to belong to. Although our strongest focus is on St. Albert, we also look outward to explore the trends and global issues that capture our readers’ imaginations and shape their perceptions.
In creating this publication, we’ve also become a home where writers, photographers and other artists can share ideas, start conversations and build communities. T8N—your city, your magazine.
- Either working toward or has a Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design (obtained within the last years)
- Proficient skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Strong understanding of prepress and print production
- Understanding of design principles and industry standard specifications
- Excellent team member who is able to take direction well
- Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to email and direct communication
How to Apply
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in: Job Listings