Ad Sales Rep
Culinaire is Alberta’s freshest food and beverage magazine – tempting tastebuds, engaging appetites, and celebrating our province. We’re highlighting local people and learning from their experience and success. Sharing their secrets are chefs, sommeliers, brewers, mixologists, restaurateurs, and local food and beverage experts. Culinaire serves up features on dining in, dining out, wine, beer, spirits and cocktails. 20,000 copies are published ten times per year. Culinaire can be found across Alberta at no charge in the food and beverage outlets of businesses that share our passion.
Culinaire is looking for a professional, driven and ambitious sales person who can help grow advertising revenues month-on-month. We need someone based in Calgary or Edmonton who is ready and willing to play a vital role in shaping the future of Culinaire.
The successful applicant will:
- identify, pitch to, and close down new potential advertisers for Culinaire magazine
- work well in a team environment as well as being comfortable, and indeed thrive on, working autonomously
- establish and cultivate relationships with key decision-makers in order to assist with bringing in new business and increasing existing business
- identify client/partner needs, and propose, sell and execute advertising solutions designed to address client objectives. This includes negotiating sales commitments for both new and existing clients as needed
- Liaise and problem-solve between the sales team and other departments on major issues
The ideal candidate
- Our ideal candidate is a proactive, solutions-oriented salesperson, with experience putting together and closing small-to-large annual and multi-year contracts. The ideal candidate has prior media sales experience and contacts within the Edmonton marketplace with interest in a prominent and growing food and beverage magazine.
This is an uncapped commission-only role with flexible working hours.
To apply, contact:
Posted in: Job Listings